What: Information session – immigration & family law
Where: Stadskantoor, Stadsplateau 1, 3521 AZ Utrecht
Room: V32-V33 – 6th floor
When: Wednesday, May 9
Time: 19:30 – 21:00
Registration: Entry is FREE click on this link
- What are the residence options for my family members (short- and long-term)?
- Can I marry in the Netherlands? If so, what are the requirements?
- How can I get a Dutch residence permit for an indefinite period of time and what are the requirements to become a Dutch national?
- Am I allowed to work in the Netherlands and does my employer need a work permit?
- What are the options to continue my legal residence in the Netherlands when I finish my study?
- Can I divorce in the Netherlands? If so, what are the requirements and what are the consequences for my children, finances and residence status?
Are these questions you are struggling with as an international in the Netherlands or do you have similar questions concerning immigration- or family law in the Netherlands? Then this information session is relevant to you! During this session Flip Jansen, Anjo Hekman and Fred Menkveld (AHL Lawyers) will be giving a presentation about immigration and family law in the Netherlands. During this session, you can ask questions related to your personal situation directly to one of the lawyers. If you have any specific questions upfront, please fill them in in the registration form or email it directly, so that the speakers can answer your questions (in private) during the information session.
If you have any questions about this event please contact Economic Board Utrecht: via 06 166 955 58 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!